AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aggo Akyea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 04:38:00 -0700
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Preparations for the historic AAM-AWA picnic are
firming up.  Based on the feed back and inquiries
received so far, we are looking forward to a
fun-filled time at Marshall Park in Middleton on
Saturday, with lots of people and possible TV coverage
by Channel 57.

So simply bring a dish, a beverage, a game and your
good cheer, to share.  Tell a friend.

Everyone must bring a beverage to share, be it adult
or otherwise – it’s your choice.

Everyone must also bring a dish to share.  But to
ensure that there is an even spread of food for all,
you may wish to follow these guidelines:

    LAST NAME STARTS WITH LETTERS   A – G:
Bring Chicken, Brats, Hot Dogs, Fish (for the grill)
and Buns/Bread

    LAST NAME STARTS WITH LETTERS   H – N:
Bring Vegetables, Corn-on-the-Cob and Salads

    LAST NAME STARTS WITH LETTERS   O – Z:
Bring Desserts and Fruits

All food should be at the park by 3:00 PM.

There is ample parking, and we ask that you also bring
along your own lawn tables and chairs if possible.
Absolutely no vending or selling of any kind will be
allowed since we do not have a permit from the city
authorities.  You may solicit by distributing business
cards, brochures, pamphlets and such of you goods and
services.

See you on Saturday, July 16, 2005 at MARSHALL PARK
(Madison Metro Route 60), 2101 Allen Boulevard,
Middleton, WI 53562-2902.  No rain in the weather
forecast for Saturday.

Thanks.
Questions and Inquiries:

Kaari Lowe