AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:15:59 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Don't believe the anti-semitic hype. Israel is not to blame for this.
Israel's neighbors want to wipe them off the face of the earth. They do
not want a peaceful co-existence, regardless of what they say. As the
old saying goes, "I hear what you say, but I see what you do." Remind me
again, how many Israeli suicide bombers have there been?

From the New York Times: INTERNATIONAL / EUROPE   | July 10, 2005
For a Decade, London Thrived as a Busy Crossroads of Terror
By ELAINE SCIOLINO and DON VAN NATTA Jr.
Long before bombings ripped through London, Britain had become a
breeding ground for hate, fed by militant Islam.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/10/international/europe/10qaeda.html?ex=1121745600&en=c0b04466fbf5304e&ei=5070&emc=eta1

NYT: INTERNATIONAL / EUROPE   | July 10, 2005
British Police Revise Time Span of Subway Blasts
By ALAN COWELL
Three bombs exploded "almost simultaneously" on London subway trains,
investigators said Saturday.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/10/international/europe/10london.html?ex=1121745600&en=32755fe46795c24c&ei=5070&emc=eta1