Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:58:26 -0800
8bit
From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Try not eating so many vegetables for lunch. It seems
to me that vegetables are used to balance grains.  It
takes energy to digest the vegetables, yet none
starchy veggies don't have many calories.  Also, try
less cooked (red) meat.  Personally, I stay away from
chicken, I always want to eat 2 hours after eating it
even if I add oil to it.  I used to eat chicken and
lamb in a 1:1 ratio and it seemed to cut down on
cravings.  Also, for a while I was eating turkey
(mostly drumsticks) and finding that the energy was
more steady.  Cornish hens are fattier and moister
than chicken so you might find them more satisfying.

Mike

From:    DS

I have been eating about 70% paleo diet. I still eat
bread and rice.
Today, I am switching to 100% paleo. I have tried this
in the past. I
have failed because I never felt full after my meals.

I typically eat a bunch of veggies and a meat or a
fish.

Today, I had about 8 oz of chicken and a bunch of
kale, carrots,
mushroom and spinach. i added flax oil and lemon
juice.

this was my lunch. still hungry!

is this a common experience?