Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2006 08:56:53 -0600
7bit
From:
Don Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
I'm curious, does anyone have opinions or data regarding Race adaptation
to specific food groups. I accept that Paleolithic man was an
opportunist who exploited any and all food sources in his/her
environment. Based on this I would assume that those living closest to
the equator such as Asian or Negroid would have evolved around a diet
that contained more carbo then lets say Caucasians living in the
northern or temperate zones. The extreme northern peoples such Eskimos (
I think are Asiatic) lived predominately on high fat etc.. For example
the Negroid race has evolved to have more sickle cell characteristics
then the Caucasian which gives them a better defense against Malaria.
There are numerous examples of genetic variations such as skin
pigmentation that makes one race more adaptive to his or her
environment. What about food adaptations? Is the physiology of Eskimoes
more adapted to eating fish and blubber then that of Caucasians?  Some
Paleolithic eaters appear to tolerate lots more fruit in their diet then
others etc...

Don