Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:10:38 -0400
On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I am now on about day 6, at times feeling very hungry and a little weak and
>light-headed.  Also feeling a bit like I am de-tox-ing, or maybe tox-ing -
>not sure which.  I am doing meat, fish, allowed veggies including winter
>squash (controversial?), walnuts, some almonds, fresh fruit and a little dry
>fruit.  Hard for me to cut out grains.  Going without dairy is easier.
>
>How many days until I feel somewhat straightened out?

If you still have problems after the comments here, please come back with a list of your eating for
the day, its timing and the physical activity and sleep you achieved over the time. Also anything
else that we mightn't have taken into account (are you ill? unexpectedly young? have any on-going
medical conditions? on any prescription drugs? under significant stress at work or home etc.)

Keith