From:
Bob Gillian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:11:13 EST

We have an answer to your Thanksgiving needs.
Our 18 oz. herbed loaf will stuff a 10 LB turkey, our loaf bread is baked
with sage, savory, marjoram and celery salt. With our stuffing recipe available
on our web site your thanksgiving dinner will be a hit. All our products are
baked in a G/F facility.
Check in your local Wild Oats stores for our holiday pies (apple &  pumpkin)
rolls, pizza dough, bread crumbs and pie shells.
Have a great  holiday!
Keep it fresh in the USA
18 oz. Bread stuffing $ 3.99
12 oz. loaf cranberry $ 3.29
9” Pumpkin pie $8.95
9” Apple pie $8.95
NEW 12 oz. Italian style  bread crumbs $3.49
NEW 12 oz. Cajun style bread  crumbs $3.49

*******
*******