From:
Lisa Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 14:03:48 -0500

ARICO Natural Foods makes deliciously organic gluten free, dairy free,
casein free cookies and snack bars.  All are made with your health in mind.

Our snack bars are more of an individually wrapped cookie.  Try ARICO bars
or ARICO's delightfully moist two-bite cookies.   ARICO's flavors include
Double Chocolate, Almond Cranberry, Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter.

ARICO's Chocolate Chip and Double Chocolate are nut free - a must for many
schools.

Just because you can't have gluten doesn't mean you can't have treats!
Treat yourself to ARICO's yummy cookies and bars.   You won't believe that
the bars have only two weight watcher points!

Check us out at www.aricofoods.com

ARICO is concentrated on the U.S. coasts with some stores in the U.S.
interior.  Check us out in Wild Oats, Whole Foods (southern CA), New
Seasons, and Raleys.  Ask for us at your local store.  We can also be found
at Amazon.com  Direct orders are also accepted.  Call us at 503 259-0871.
Or email us at [log in to unmask]  We would be delighted to send you more
info.

It's amazing something so healthy can be so decadent!

Lisa Nicholson
Oregon, U.S.A.

*******
*******