ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:43:45 -0400
Hi Kathy,
I took blood pressure medication for years and my doctor told me when I
started taking it I would have to be on it for the rest of my life.  The
last time I saw the doctor I took a print out of my blood pressure readings
for him to check out.  When he took my blood pressure it was normal and he
took me off the medication.  It is a miracle because I have had a lot going
on in my life and He is the only one who could have performed that miracle
for me.  Don't lose hope, these kinds of miracles do happen.
Virgie and Hoshi