ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 22:51:42 -0400
I do appreciate that...he can qualify  for Medicar4e now...but it doesn't
pay everything...I see from looking on the Medicare site it seems to pay 80
0ercent..perhaps if he can do home treatment that's not so expensive,  it
could be expensive if he had to pay 20 percent of treatments three times a
week.
All of this seems scarry to me, 13 percent...it is hard for me not to worry,
to wonder what we will do about paying for things and just trust God, and
leave those worries and  unspoken fears with  Him...I am trying to  be
encouraging for Ben's sake, and get the strength I need from our  God,
Rhonda