ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:26:17 -0500
Sounds like you've been through the famine and now it is feasting time.

Brad

on 12:11 AM 6/17/2006, VIRGIE UNDERWOOD said:

Hi to all again,
I forgot to tell you about another part of my miracle.  I have been told
that we had to clean, strip, wax, and buff the floors in the customer
area. No other vendor has to do this in the whole state.  I do not have
the equipment to take care of the floors so I was going to hire a company
to do it for me.  The cost was prohibitive, $500 a month.
The miracle is the state is going to have their people to take care of my
floors in the eating area.  We are responsible for the floors behind the
counter where we prepare the food.  Thank you Lord Jesus and praise your
Holy name.
Virgie and Hoshi