ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:11:26 -0400
*sigh*  I know that they are just trying to help... but sometimes you get
people that don't know where anything is.  i wish we had the online ordering
capability... just to use when we have a big list.
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn