ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 01:25:30 +0100
OK, I won't laugh this time but will pray very seriously!  It's not good!

"Father, I commend Phil to you and all that he's going through.  You know
where You're taking him and I just ask that nothing, no principalities and
powers, will stop him from reaching that point.  I claim Your Precious
Blood, Lord Jesus, and know, that in Your name even demon and its activities
must cease!

I ask this now in Your Precious name!

"Amen"

--