ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 18:18:30 +0100
Dearest sister Pat,

I'm praying for you as I write.

I think Satan attacks our "faith" in what God does and wants us
to be and (whether he knows what we're thinking or not) he knows
what has got to us before and so knows which buttons to push.
You hang in there because if God will just lift you (as I'm
praying) the devil is in for a shock.  He's had a few this week
from my end too!

Love and bless you.  Keep writing.

Carol

uterus anyway.

>They will freeze the toomer while she is on the table, and check
it
>out.  If the toomer is cancer, then they will remove what ever is
>necessary and they will do a full histerectomy only if there is
cancer.

>I'm scared, and I wish I were more positive.  What causes us to
be so
>negative? I can't stop the tears right now.

>I guess I'm scared, because I have to see a gynocologist in a few
>weeks, and I know they didn't find anything in the ultra sound
that
>they did in March, but I'm scared, as I've been having pains, and
>this is a result of my U T I.  I'm on antibiodics again, as I
still
>have that infection, and I also have a yeast infection.

>I just received a sweet phone call from a friend who has been
going
>through chemo, because they found cancer in her ovaries and
removed
>it.  She has such a good outlook on life, and she's a Christian,
and
>so very sweet.
>Of course, she knows what I'm going through.

>Please pray for me to be more positive.

>I told Sherilyn that I would have everyone pray for her.  She
>appreciates that.  I wish she were saved.

>I just wantto stay up here all day.  I can't face anyone right
now.