ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 22:13:39 -0600
I have finished all the major sections of

www.redwhiteandblue.org

which I have had in service since December 15 of 1997, although I had an
unregistered website long before that.  In fact, my first website was
probably in 1995 shortly after I got on the internet in September of ninety
four.  Anyhow, I owned about 6 domains names for websites over the years.
Well, at least six at one time, I mean.  Now, I am down to

www.redwhiteandblue.org

and

www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

but I made a big mistake a few weeks ago.  I used to own a domain name
called The Zenith Tube dot com which is the name of my website.  I've
thought about going back to that eventually.  If you don't know what a
Zenith Tube is, go to

www.RedWhiteAndBlue.org

and click on the link on the home page that says, About Phil Scovell.  You
may find it very interesting.

By the way, back in the BBS Bulletin Board System days, I had a BBS called
The Electronic Library Exchange and it started in about November of 1989 but
in January of 1990, I went to a bigger computer with a hard drive and joined
the fidonet which was the predecessor of the internet.  My first BBS was run
off my lap top with two 720K floppies.  No fooling.

Anyhow, as I was saying, I made a boo boo a few weeks ago.  I used to have
red white and blue dot org and the zenith tube dot com under one direct
address.  So, that means, you could log on to either one and get the same
site.  Well, to save disk space on the web server, I decided to delete the
zenith tube dot com directory.  You guessed it.  I made the big mistake of
forgetting that in UNIX you can tie two addresses together, that is, cause
one to point to another, and when I deleted the zenith tube dot com, I also
deleted red white and blue dot org.  I had been wanting to totally rebuild
that site anyhow so that's what I have been doing.  I am checking things
link by link now this week to see what I have missed.

The point of all of this is to mention my joke section which I rebuilt.  Now
I have 150 jokes under the link called Think Funny at Red White and Blue dot
org.  You will find over a dozen sections to choose from and I am adding to
it all the time with jokes I have literally collected for years.  It is a
lot of work, however.

Additionally, today, I finally got all my free books and all my articles and
my autobiography and my books on prayer and the Holy Spirit all back in
place.  so, if you go to red white and blue dot org very often, you will
finally discover most links are restored.

Phil.

The Zenith Tube Website
www.RedWhiteAndBlue.org

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?