ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:42:14 -0500
Phil, I would love to live in Colorado. It's some where I've always
wanted to live because I love the mountains. They really facinate me
and the ground sounds neat in mountain areas. Have you ever stompped
your feet on the ground in different areas and heard the differences
in the sound depending on where you were, in a valley or in a mountain?

I've always loved to hear about weather. I did save your message
about the lightening. I loved it. lol.

Keep those weather stories coming.

Even though I'm still kind of scared of storms, I kind of love them
also. I love the sound of hale. lol. I love ice. It really facinates me.

Pat Ferguson