ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:30:14 -0600
I know you love these Christian weather reports I give so here is another
one.  This afternoon, as I sat on the desk swing watching, sort of speak, my
2 year old grandson as he played around, it rained, sprinkled, twice.  The
first time, the sun was shining.  That's pretty common here.  The second
time it sprinkled for about five minutes and then the sun came out and the
temp went back up in a hurry.  It was supposed to be 86 today but I am not
sure it got passed 82 today at one point.  Really, you all should consider
moving to Colorado.  Just don't live out on the planes where the storms get
really bad.  Stay in the Denver area where the crime is higher.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com