ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 16:29:51 -0400
*smile*  i wasn't planning on seeing it... believe me!  the traylor though
makes it look much different than what u said.  Believe me... not doubting u
for a second!  *sigh*  This world is messed up!
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn