ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2006 13:27:06 -0600
Rhonda1,

I notice you didn't mention the kidney transplant option.  Isn't Ben
eligible for that?  Or is it that he can't get it because he's diabetic?
Many of us in my family have a genetic weakness, called Alport (or maybe
Alports, I'm not sure), syndrome.  It affects the kidneys, as well as
hearing, and perhaps the vision for me.  They said my retinas didn't finish
developing, and I am hearing impaired, but as far as I know, my kidneys are
fine, thank God.  My oldest sister's kidneys were functioning less and less.
At one point they thought she would have to go on dialysis, but it turned
out she didn't.  She was put on the transplant list,.  She and her family
went on a vacation to the coast.  I think it was during the night at a
motel, that the phone rang.  A kidney from a cadaver was available!  Her
transplant was a success, and it's still working!  On August 26 this year,
it'll be 14 years!  I hope that either the Lord restore's Ben's Kidneys, and
whatever else is wrong, or that he can get a transplant.  I'm praying.

sharon