ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:34:43 -0400
From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Yes!! There is indeed danger and hurt in that, I do agree that a pastor has
a certain level of authority, almost like a President, but...just as in our
government there are checks and balances  so there has to be a place where a
pastor can be led of God, yet if he wishes to use that power in an ungodly
way someone should say something...I tried to say something, and well, it
wasn't received well!
I see my husband as the head of our household, but if I think he is making a
bad decision I feel it is my duty to tell him, he can of course still
continue to make the bad decision, but I am here to help him, not just
blindly agree with him.
Rhonda1