From:
Sharon McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 08:23:24 -0700

I did find a number to call for the Giants baseball stadium and got this response. I then called the concessionaire at the number given and talked to the very nice lady at extention 229.  She may have been the manager.  She wasn't exactly sure on the gluten free status of the foods they sold because they bought so much in bulk and she didn't have the ingredients for things.  She did know the brands of the items they sold.  The hot dog was a local brand for the Giants Dog and Hebrew National for the rest of the hot dogs.  We did end up eating the garlic fries without any problems as mentioned in the earlier post. Yummy!

Sharon

You  would need to contact the concessionaire....Centerplate at 415/972-1500.   You are also allowed to bring your own food into the  stadium.
 There  are no restrictions.

 Best  regards,
 Mari  Malvino
 Executive Assistant