From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:26:56 -0500

Are there any other celiacs on this list who live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland in or around Kent County, Queen Anne County, Talbot County?

We've bought a house in Chestertown and are looking for others who share my gf diet, for dining out together.

We sail out of Rock Hall. Are there any Chesapeake Bay sailors out there who are gf?  I have a feeling I might have the only gf galley on the bay!

Lin

*******
*******