Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 20:11:49 -0700
8bit
From:
"Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, LDN" <[log in to unmask]>

I received this from a GF vendor. They need as many responses as they can get to help them get their products in the grocery stores.

  Theresa Cornelius, MS, RD, LDN
  Medical Nutrition Therapist
  Changing Lifestyles, LLC
  7424 Oaken Dr.
  Knoxville, TN 37938-4321
  865-922-8780
  www.changing-lifestyles.com

  I  found your email address on the internet associated with celiac activities and want to ask your opinion.
  Some supermarket buyers have the idea that gluten free shoppers are vegetarian shoppers and they would not be interested in Chicken Fingers, Corn Dogs and the like, which my company makes.
  What do you think? Please take a quick survey at the link below.  We need to get as many responses as possible to make the survey meaningful, so would you help us and pass this message on to other gluten free shoppers you may have in your address book?
  The survey is at www.sbetterfarms.com/survey.asp
  I hope this leads to a wider selection of gluten free products in the markets, so all of us can benefit.
        Thank you for your time.
        Bill Pinkerson
      President
      (888) 330-7709 x15
  PS            Some of you may have gotten an earlier version of this survey when we were looking at the Northeast only.  If you already filled it out once, we don’t need you to do it a second time.