From:
CeliacSingles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CeliacSingles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 14:29:29 -0700

Last month, CeliacSingles announced giveaway to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. The giveaway was supposed to be a 3 month contact subscription (a $19.95 value) to our 200th member. Well, with summer in full swing and people busy with other things, we came up just short of number 200! So we are extending our promotion into August. Sign up for free today and you might be the winner!

CeliacSingles is an online personals site for people with Celiac Disease. We know how difficult meeting quality singles and dating can be, but when you add Celiac Disease to the mix, it can make things even more challenging. The philosophy of our site is to remove this obstacle by helping you meet someone else with Celiac Disease who already understands the issues you face!
Don't miss out on your chance to win! Join today! It's FREE to join and post your photo profile!!!

Dwight Senne
www.celiacsingles.com