ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:23:59 -0600
I have nothing to back up, or any way of proving, what I am about to say.  I
do believe it, however, and I don't know why.  No, I do not believe anybody
but the Father knows the day nor the hour of our Lord's return.  However,
based upon things I believe that are truly in the Bible that are related to
how believers are supposed to live, when the time is at hand for our Lord's
return, I believe the entire body of Christ on earth will be told.  I
believe this will be a sudden spiritual awareness that the Holy Spirit
reveals to every person at the same time.  I believe we will say, "It has
been done as you have commanded us.  Even so come, Lord Jesus," and Jesus
will come at that very moment.  I believe some of this due to the fact that
the prophets spoke of His birth, His place of birth, and many other things
they spoke for literally centuries and it all happened because they spoke
what they heard from the Lord.  I believe when we hear His voice, we will
respond and the last trup sound will be what the world hears as the biggest
bang the world has ever heard.  I'll explain more in my next message why I
believe this.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com