ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:12:30 +0100
Reeva,

Thank you for your loving, very warm and sensitive reply.  Yes, we're very
sad about Fabian today.  He's brightened just a little as the day has gone
on but has only moved around a couple of times alone, with pain.

I expect that he is going to receive some help from the medication and will
go again, for a little while, so this pain is really beginning now, not
ending.  I want to enjoy my last times with him too.  He's my fourth and
will be my final guide.  I can't walk well enough to have another though I
walk my husband's just a short distance.

Anyway, thanks, I'll keep you all posted.

Love in Jesus:

--
Carol