ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 02:12:39 -0400
Phil,
Okay now you have gone and done it!  You promised not to tell about me
having accidents in the house!  You also said you would not tell about my
dog chewing on that waiters leg!  You know you assured me that you would not
tell anyone about my dog growling and acting so tough!  I can't believe you
would tell about how I embarrassed you in the restaurant and my dog was only
defending me because you yelled at me in the restaurant!
Now what am I going to do?  None of my friends will ever invite me to their
house and on top of all of that, you asked was I coming back to visit any
time soon?  Oh my, what is a girl to do when you can't trust a friend?
Well you know about that emergency room visit that wasn't my fault.  After
all I am blind and I was in a strange house and well you know how things can
get out of hand don't you?  Actually I do have a ticket to Denver and the
first visit was such a success I was thinking I just might come back for
another visit just to stir up some excitement in your household!  You really
should not have told everybody all these things about me they might even
believe them!  Big Mistchievous grin!
Virgie and sweet, lovable, gentle, quiet Hoshi