ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David & Rachel. <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:00:23 +0100
Hi everyone,

As some of you may recall; at Easter time my bladder went into retention and subsequently the bladder muscle decided to pack up altogether. Consequently I now have to use an intermittent self catheter as little as twice a day but sometimes as many as five.

Due to being a kidney and pancreas transplant recipient, we had a concern that the bladder retention plus numerous infections would have an effect on my blood results.

Praise be to God though, for today we discovered that since using the intermittent self catheter the creatinine in my blood has reduced by around 20%

This is good news for this is my lowest creatinine level since before kidney failure in 1990.

God is good, for it seems that both kidney & pancreas transplants are doing well.

Having to wait two and a half hours to see the doctor was worth it!

Big blessings,

David.