ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 10:27:24 -0500
Hi Phil,

Oh, I love this. I cry very easilly when I'm sad or happy.

I love that definition of tears. God is always squeezing our hearts,
and so we're always getting lovings and squeezings from God.

Thanks for sharing.

I do always enjoy all your posts, Phil, even if I don't reply to
them. You don't know how much you mean to all of us.

Praying for you and Sandy and Gretchan and all the little loving ones, too.

Love,
Pat Ferguson