ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:48:43 -0600
Kathy, and others,

Your breaking down during worship reminded me of what Brother Lester Roloff
used to say.  He's been dead for many years now but he used to always say,
when God squeezes your heart, the juice comes out your eyes.  Our little
church group did a lot of crying today, too, for various reasons.  Sandy got
a little carried away during a time of special prayer and had to be caught
as she headed for the floor.  Sometimes the presence of the Lord is so
powerful, it is difficult to stay upright.  So, in short, tears are good and
come with great meaning.  I cry very easily over such spiritual things.  I
used to feel less than manly about it until I realized that Jeremiah was a
ball baby, too, and was known as the weeping profit.  I figured, since it
was good enough for Jeremiah, it is good enough for me, haw.  Tears show
Christian character.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com