ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:47:03 -0400
Phil,
We actually had what we call a Spirit led worship service
today.  This is a service where we let the people pick a lot of the
music and then they also  share what the Lord has been doing in their
lives.  It can get pretty wild, but today was beautiful.  Then,
someone requested the song, "Here Am I Lord."  I don't know if you
are familiar with it, but the words to the chorus are:

Here am I, Lord.
Is it I, Lord?
I have heard you calling in the night.
I will go, Lord
if you lead me.
I will hold your people in my heart."

I lost it.  I just stood there playing the guitar and crying because
all I had done was be willing and I knew that He was getting the
glory.  You're right.  It's awesome to be used by God.
Kathy