From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 18:09:11 EDT

this was just sent to me

 No, it's not true.

 See: http://glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com/
 "Yes to being on the Food Network, unexpectedly. For all those of you have
asked, yes that was me on TV the past few days. The Food Network segment has
already started airing, and judging by the numbers of emails that have been
coming in the last couple of days, they seem to be airing it several times a day
now. It's supposed to be part of a larger program called The Power of Food,
which profiles people whose lives have been changed by food. However, they seem
to be running a 30-second version of my segment as a stand-alone promo. Many
people who have written to me seem to think it is a commercial for my website or
for a cooking show I'm going to be doing. Judging by the emotional responses
people have been having, it's clear there's a need for a gluten-free cooking
show. But as of now, the segment is simply running on the Food Network as a
little commercial for Gluten-Free Girl. Goodness. Yes. "