From:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 22:24:21 -0400

A Flavor for everyone!

Apple Cinnamon Perky O's and Frosted O's have 30% less sugar then the
Leading Brand, but all the flavor!  Our Sorghum Flour makes them a good
source of whole grain too!  We added a little organic powdered sugar and
fortified them with a few vitamins and minerals to bring you a prefect
breakfast or snack.

Miss Cheerio's or need a toddler snack?  Original Perky O's are an excellent
source of whole grain and have only 2g of sugar per serving!    Perky's are
available nationally, just ask if you do not see them!  Visit
www.perkysnaturalfoods.com or call 1-888-4 PERKYS if your group has not had
samples at their meeting yet!

Need a bit more fiber?  Try Nutty Flax!  Loads of Omega-3's and 7 grams of
fiber from whole Sorghum flour or our original Nutty Rice made with
ingredients that you can always pronounce!

Happy Spring!

*******
*******