ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:58:37 +0100
I took a load of stuff last year because I was so short of sleep and getting
very ill.  Depression set in and things got awful!  Anyway, then the
medication started really not working too well and anyway one lot of
medication obviously didn't really suit me and didn't suit the other either.
I couldn't bear to start again so, with my doctor's agreement, I came off
all meds.  Coming off the sleeper was awful and I went through bad
withdrawal.  I've been off a number of weeks now and am beginning to sleep
better, though still not well.  Finally I'm in the sleep clinic here and
they're doing tests because I know I'm still not well.

Well, there we are - a lot of very happy little non-sleepers!  I am trying
too with a pattern and a diary but by the next day can't even remember what
I did or when . . ..  My memory recall etc is really bad right now though it
probably has improved a little since coming off the medication.

Your continued prayers, as always, will be much appreciated.  God has
control because I've discovered there's no other way.  I was able to come
against the lies that told me I would just end up in a psyke ward for ever.
God hasn't told me that and, unless He chooses this for me for some reason
and it's clear that He permits it, I'm not thinking that way any more.  It's
brought great strength to my heart so far as sleep is concerned.

I am not coping though with other issues, because of my physical situation
probably, and Fabian's illness, pending holiday, anything I choose to do
above just staying home and providing food etc., can so often be more than I
can cope with.

I'm being good though.  I'm trying not to go to sleep in the daytime.
<SMILES>

--
Carol