ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 05:49:03 -0500
I hear ya April! I think home worship will come within the next ten
years or so. That is my fervent hope. Now, here's Mari.

I go to a big church, and though I feel comfortable there, at times I
feel very lost and alone. I would like to find a Charismatic
home-worship church, but don't know how to begin the search. DagNag it!

LOVE AND MANY, MANY BLESSINGS and
LOVE IN DADDY JESUS,
Reeva Parry and Mari.

BTW, all of you, did you guys read "Kissed By A Butterfly"? I am the
woman that received that Healing Experience. I am a multiple
personality from all the abuse, so if I say something cryptic to
Phil, and you have questions, I do not mind answering them. The Truth
shall set me FREE, and I feel no shame in discussing these things.
Please understand that I will not censor anything that I say on this
list. If it frightens you, then I am truly sorry, but I know that in
the end, it will bring Glory to God. I am an Ambassador in The
Foreign Service Of My King, and therefore, I will say what needs to
be said, loud and proud. I love my Daddy Jesus more than anything
this glittering world of golden idols can present me. Thank you for
your kind attention, and I am hoping for unconditional acceptance.

Later Gators,
Mari again.