Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:01:39 -0400

October 24, 2006

Dear Mr. Charles Owens,

Thank you for taking time to contact Diageo.  We appreciate hearing from
our
consumers, whether comments are complimentary or critical, because your
feedback is important.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding glutens in beverage
alcohol products.

Please be advised that Diageo products that have been distilled do not
contain glutens or gluten residues.  However, as this relates to a medical
condition, may we suggest that you consult your own physician concerning
the
consumption of beverage alcohol products.

Attached with this letter is a list of our Diageo Brands that are gluten
free.

Once again, thank you for contacting us, and we hope the information
provided has been helpful.

Sincerely
Abby Q.
Diageo Consumer Response Representative

Please enjoy our fine wines, spirits and beers responsibly - refer to
www.b4udrink.org

*Note - All pure (non flavored) whiskeys, vodkas, gins, rums, and tequilas
are gluten free due to their distillation process

*******
*******