From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 01:44:06 -0500
I've run into this many times. If you can't identify the NIC from
looking at it, get Everest Home edition at:  http://www.lavalys.com/
This will identify the card or onboard controller, and a quick google
search will usually find the drivers easily.

alan smith wrote:
> I refurbish computers for people and the problem that I have is finding
> an ETHERNET CONTROLLER. I've run around the guide and the maker
> and I get lost!! Does anyone know of a site where I can download
> (preferrably to a floppy) a basic, easy to install ethernet controller??
> I appreciate all your help.  Thank you,    AL SMITH

> Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos
>
>         The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,
>            web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:
>               Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml