VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 09:38:43 -0400
Hi Doreen:

Hope this helps or gets you in  the right group

Straight from the help file:

To add a contact to an existing group

  1.. In the Address Book list, double-click the group you want. The group's
Properties dialog box opens.
  2.. You can add people to the group in several ways -and in some cases you
can add them to your Address Book as well.
    a.. To add a person from your Address Book list, click Select Members,
and then click a name from the Address Book list. Click Select, and then
click OK.
    b.. To use a directory service (use the drop-down list at the end of the
text box to see directories you have added to Outlook Express), click Select
Members, and then click Find. Select a directory service to search, enter
your search criteria, and when you find the person, click Select, and then
click OK.
    This person's name and e-mail address is added to your Address Book.
    c.. To add a person directly to the group without adding the name to
your Address Book, type the person's name and e-mail address in the boxes
provided in the lower half of the dialog box, and then click Add.
    d.. To add a person to both the group and your Address Book, click New
Contact, fill in the appropriate information, and click OK.