VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:55:34 -0400
The following is being forwarded from another list.  Please do not reply to
me or to this list.
Thank you.
Rachel
Please reply to this quick survey privately. If I get enough replies I can
summarize them without your reading a thousand messages. here are eleven
questions. After you read them, just send back a quick note. Even if we
only seek funding to re-manufacture certain critical Optacon parts, this
information would be helpful.
	1. How often do you use your Optacon?
	2. If you often use your Optacon, list the top ten uses.
	3. If you seldom use your Optacon, when do you use it?
	4. How long have you been using your Optacon?
	5. Were you trained by TeleSensory? If not, what training did you receive?
	6. Do you use any of the Optacon special lenses, e.g. CRT lens?
	7. For which tasks do you always use the Optacon?
	8. For which tasks do you never use the Optacon?
	9. Would you be willing to describe your experiences with the Optacon,
both negative and positive, to raise needed funds?
	10. Would you be willing to discuss your experiences in detail with new
potential Optacon users?
	11. What do you wish the Optacon could do that it doesn't do now?

PLEASE PASS THIS UNSCIENTIFIC SURVEY ALONG TO USERS NOT ON THIS LIST.
For now, send all replies to:
Catherine

-Catherine Thomas