VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 12:37:04 -0400
hello  Michael an others interested in this thread:

even those I am not a subscriber to Book Share  my curiosity got the better
of me.

You will need the unpacking tool that the site will provide.

Quote from book share:
Downloading the Bookshare.org Unpack Utility
You must have the unpack utility on your computer in order to be able to
read Bookshare files. Before beginning the download, be sure you know where
on your computer's hard drive you wish to save the file. It is recommended
that you have a folder on your hard drive for the express purpose of saving
downloaded computer programs. If you have such a folder, substitute its name
for c:\books in the procedures below. If you do not currently have such a
folder, please use c:\books as specified in the procedures for purposes of
simplicity. Do the following to download the unpack utility

End of quote :

it may help to Read the tutorial at this link:

http://www.shandrow.com/tutorials/bookshare.html

Then move down the page to the heading     Unpacking Books.

This will give you step by step instruction on how to download this utility
along with the link.