From:
Antonio Figueroa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:23:08 -0700
Hi Scott:

First of all what the size or form factor of your case? ATX, MicroATX , miniATX,NLX; ATX are the bigger motherboard with 5 to 7 expasions slots fit into full towers, towers, desktops, Micro and miniATX are smaller with 3 expansions slots and NLX and usually for compac PC, desktops, as for that motherboard I'll recommend the following brands MSI,ASUS, ABIT,INTEL, this are the best .factors and supports on processor information will be on the motherboard specs, try this web sites: www.newegg.com , www.tigerdirect.com and www.geeks.com. I hope this help you. Sincerely
                                             Antonio

Scott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have a run-of-the-mill HP Pavilion, Celeron 2 gig processor and I need a new motherboard with video outs. I have surfed around and found quite a few, but I don't know if they will be compatible with my case, or with whatever else I need to consider. Sorry, first time "case-cracker"
Thanks for any help I get.

visit our download web page at:
http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

Yahoo! for Good