From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:31:26 -0700
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 09:44:11 -0700, Philip <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am now aware of at least five people including myself who have reported
> improvement in night vision or nearsightedness or both since going on a
> Paleo diet (little or no grains, dairy or legumes).
I have a greater acuity of vision and better night vision when I cut way
down on the carbs.  I think it may have to do with the water balance of
the body, affecting the shape of the eye. Or it could be inflammation.
The difference is noticeable very quickly; a couple of days of
carb-loading junk food makes a big difference in my vision.  I am not
nearsighted, but have some astigmatism.
When I'm eating poorly, my vision is a little cloudy, with obvious
floaters, and
it's harder to focus on things (visually as well as mentally).

	Lynnet