C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 09:11:28 -0800
   i came through tampa.
   my wife just told me on the phone to take a break
and get out of the house. i told her that i'd planed
to go to the island yesterday, but the weather was not
good to be at the beach.
   i may go to a coin shop just to tell her that i
took a break and got out. i do not need her to worry
about about me and her dad too. worrying about her dad
is enough.
   sorry about the cold front following me down. it is
still warmer than the 28 degrees they had in atlanta.
it was cool enough to cause the toranados. that sure
was bad. we get quite a few tornadoes in alabama and
georgia in the spring and fall.
  hope everyone has a good day.