AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Isaac Settro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:14:22 -0700

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Joe...

Will the Sierra Leonians and Togoleses celebrate their
independence in a grand style? Do you have info at the
level of AAM. If so please fill me in.

Congratulation to these two countries mentioned above.
I extended warm greeting to the Sierra Leonian last
night and i don't mind during it again.  I hope as
they celebrate their Independence they will make sure
that the people of their respective countries are
happy.

They must remember that the struggle of Africa in term
of good governance and the respect for the rule of law
remain unabated.

As we celebrate their happy getting old day we want to
remember fallen and present leaders of these two
countries: Siaka Steven and Ahmed Tejan Kaba of Sierra
Leone, Sylvanus Olympus, Eyadema both father and son
of Togo.

We hope that God will guide them and bless them in
years to come.

Settro

--- Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per
year
Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI
53701,608-258-0261,
[log in to unmask],www.AfricanAssociation.org

Happy Belated Independence Day to Sierra Leone and
Togo. Togo's independence was also yesterday.

Joe