Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:55:47 -0000
Hi Maurice

I think the easiest way is to save your files onto
DVD or CD then load them onto your laptop. For Programs just install these
from their original discs as if they are new. This is what I have done and
see no reason to use any special programs to do it. Why waste your money. I
have windows XP Home on my PC and Windows XP professional on my lap top. .

Dorothy Jones