C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:42:34 -0400
Thanks, Kendall, for the advice.  The teacher I team teach with knows (she
guessed when she heard I was "going to the dr.") and our school nurse knows
so I do have folks to laugh and cry with.  Frankly, I just want to get that
first ultrasound and see the high-risk doc to get the low-down before we
tell my mom.  Once I tell her she will inform the ENTIRE family!  My dad's
birthday is the 30th, so I may have to tell them then when we get together.
I think my mom is suspicious anyway.  She has amazing RADAR and was fishing
last weekend.  But at that point I hadn't taken a test so I could safely say
that I didn't think I was pregnant at that point when she asked!

Linda