ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 15:14:51 -0400
Kathy,
I will pray for you. God can use us when we are willing to be used.  Just
remember He didn't called the qualified but the willing.  He didn't call the
equipped but He called us to equip us.
Pray for me too, I am preaching tomorrow and for the next six weeks till we
get our fulltime part time minister.  (smile)  Also, the guy who leads the
singing is not going to be there tomorrow and asked me to do it.  I am
struggling with that but, by the grace of God, I will do that too.  My
problem with that is that I don't know the words  but I have found a site on
the web where I have copied  the words for the ones we are doing tomorrow.

Praying, Kathy,

ned