ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:09:08 +0100
Dear Brad,

Indeed, it's tough!  A friend experienced a similar situation last year.
Praise God, after many months her son, though still having operations etc.,
is at least home and reasonably OK, though he will never work.  Be sure
though Brad, though hanging in is tough, God does know best and He certainly
hasn't given up on Andy or his family!  Far from it!

Standing with you all at this time.  Keep us updated as you are able.

--
Carol