From:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 17:33:56 -0400

Barbara Glickstein, RN and co-host of Martha Stewart Living Radio, From the
Center, will be featuring Robert La France and myself, authors of the
pioneering Let's Eat Out! Your Passport to Living Gluten and Allergy Free
book series.  We will be speaking with Barbara about celiac/coeliac and food
allergies tomorrow Wednesday, August 2nd, 2006 from 1pm to 2pm EST live from
the Martha Stewart Living Radio studios in New York City.

You can listen to this live call-in show on the Sirius Satellite Radio
Network - channel 112.  If you do not have Sirius Satellite Radio, you may
listen to the program on your computer by visiting http://www.sirius.com
<http://www.sirius.com/>  .  They offer a free 3-day pass, with minimal
information required to activate the complimentary pass.

Since this is a call-in show, you are welcome to call-in and ask us
questions about eating out and traveling with celiac and food allergies. The
phone number is 866-675-6675.  We hope you have the time to tune in.  If
not, you'll be able to hear the program on our newly re-designed website
next week, in addition to seeing lots and lots of educational materials!!

Best regards,

Kim Koeller

Founder & President

GlutenFree Passport