From:
Mike Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 02:09:37 EDT

If you've seen recipes for "regular" desserts, you know of one affectionately
called, "Better than Sex Chocolate Cake."  Now in prior postings I've touted
the yummy taste sensation: GF Majestic Valley Coffeecake that, along with
their other GF products, The Silly Yak Bakery, (SYB), ships throughout the U.S.

But this time I'm here to tell you about Holly's latest creation: GF
Chocolate Buzz Delight.  It's a GF chocolate cake, with a hint of coffee & chocolate
chips to boot!  It's honestly so good, it's beyond description. I used to say,
(and still do), the MV Coffeecake is out of this world -- in the neighborhood
of Mars or Venus. So you know that I'm enjoying this one just as much and
perhaps even more.

It's so new, it's not even officially on Holly's online bake schedule ... at
least not yet. But I do know she plans on baking a bunch this coming Sunday
alongside her GF Cran OJ Toasting Bread, GF Turtle Muffins, etc.  Check all her
GF products at the website below.  But if this cake's description stirs your
interest and tempts your taste buds, call or e-mail Holly & ask her to ship you
one.  When it arrives, get some GF custard to park alongside or ENJOY as-is.

SYB's web:  www.sillyyakbakery.com (click GLUTEN FREE Products)
Holly's phone:    608.833.5965

All for this month,

Mike in Madison