Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:48:32 -0400

I'm planning a family trip to Sacramento, and called an ice cream parlor
there to ask about their ice cream. Yes, the manager said much of it was
GF, and she told me they have one customer who often brings in GF cones to
have them made into "nutty cones" (filled, dipped, etc.). When I asked if
she knew where the customer bought the cones, she said she thought the lady
buys them in a local store.

Does anybody know what store in Sacremento sells GF cones? We would love to
have "real" cones for our vacation.

Any tips for other shopping/dining in Sacramento/Arco Arena also welcome.

Maureen